On this week’s episode of Golf Getaway we’re on the Central Coast of Australia, about 60 minutes north of Sydney playing the stunning Kooindah Waters.
We’ll be talking to::
- Craig Parry- commonly known as Popeye and he’ll tell us exactly what he thinks of Tiger Woods,
- Rugby League international Jamie Lyon and his golf plans post footy,
- The 2011 One Asia Order of Merit Winner Andre Stolz will be teaching Mirror how to chip properly
- We’ll be learning how to skim the ball across water…
- Oh and we’ll take a look around Kooindah Waters – which means “Water Waters” in aboriginal.