In this week’s episode of Golf Getaway we’re in Queenstown, New Zealand – the land of the long white cloud, southern end– and we’ll be playing golf on the world’s most scenic golf courses.
- Get all adrenalin charged in a hair raising water hazard,
- Play some more golf with the unofficial mayor of Queenstown,
- Try our luck at fly-fishing from a helicopter,
- Play even more golf with a former NZ Open winner,
- And take some time out to relax in the natural environment.
They do things a little bit different in New Zealand – and this week we will find out why!
To watch the episode at Queenstown Click on the link below this Special Offer
To watch the episode at the Queenstown CLICK HERE
Personal Invitation to join me at a Golf University Workshop / Tournament
If you love your golf and are committed to improving your game then I would love to personally invite you and your golfing friends to join me at one of our Golf University Workshops / Tournaments.
Our Golf University Workshops / Tournaments are held regularly at some of the great Golf Courses we have featured in the Golf Getaway shows.
I look forward to playing golf with you in person and having my golf experts helping you improve your game at the same time.
Until next episode
To the green in regulation!
Andrew “Mirror” McCombe