Richard Coles has written in our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/GolfUniversity, mentioning he is an absolute beginner and wants an introduction to some of the fundamentals of golf: The grip, the stance, and proper alignment.
As part of Golf University’s weekly “Tip from the Pro” I videoed the director of golf at The Hills in Queenstown, New Zealand, Craig Palmer, where he teaches us:
- Why an athletic stance creates the opportunity for a great golf shot
- Why our weight should be evenly distributed across your feet
- How to align our body with the head of the golf club
- How to aim the club correctly
Which will ultimately…
- Allow us to ensure a good stance and proper alignment, creating a solid foundation for a great golf swing
To watch the “Tip from the Pro” Click on the link below this Special Offer
Until next episode
To the green in regulation!
Andrew “Mirror” McCombe