For most golfers playing a flop shot can be a major problem.
When you need to hit one you’re probably often trying to get over bunkers to a tight pin.
As you know that’s a lot of potential for embarrassment!
As part of Golf University’s weekly “Tip from the Pro” I videoed Ashley Blake the Trainee Pro at Tocumwal Golf Club, in the beautiful Murray Region of Australia, where he teaches us:
- How to add loft to the face to get the ball higher
- The importance of thinking “safety first” when playing the flop shot
- How far over the bunker to hit the ball
- Where to aim on the green to make sure the shot is safe
Which will ultimately…
- Give us a decent 1-2 putt back to the hole.
To watch the “Tip from the Pro” Click on the link below this Special Offer
To watch the “Tip from the Pro” CLICK HERE
Until next episode
To the green in regulation!
Andrew “Mirror” McCombe