In this week’s episode of Golf Getaway we’re in the Big Banana – Coffs Harbour on the East Coast of Australia about half way between Brisbane and Sydney, where we:
- Play two of the regions finest golf courses – both distinctly different in their own right.
- Get up close and personal with a whale.
- Have a putting competition with some of the regions finest ladies
- Get some golfing advice… from a seal
- Take a ride on a dolphin and…
- Find out why Coffs Harbour is such a popular destination for tourists and golfers alike
To watch the episode at Coffs Harbour click the Click on the link below this Special Offer
To watch the episode at the Coffs Harbour CLICK HERE
Personal Invitation to join me at a Golf University Workshop / Tournament
If you love your golf and are committed to improving your game then I would love to personally invite you and your golfing friends to join me at one of our Golf University Workshops / Tournaments.
Our Golf University Workshops / Tournaments are held regularly at some of the great Golf Courses we have featured in the Golf Getaway shows.
I look forward to playing golf with you in person and having my golf experts helping you improve your game at the same time.
Until next episode
To the green in regulation!
Andrew “Mirror” McCombe