Have you ever played golf on the Mornington Peninsula?
It would have to be one of the world’s best golfing regions and it’s based right here in Australia.
In this week’s episode of Golf Getaway we:
- Check out the region’s most popular water hazard.
- Have a nearest the pin competition with one of the world’s tallest golfers
- Get some great tips on how to best play the golf courses down here
- Talk to AFL Great Peter Hudson about his passion for golf
- Have a few too many at a world class winery and…
- Find out why the Mornington Peninsula is such a popular destination for tourists and golfers alike.
To watch the episode at the Mornington Peninsula Click on the link below this Special Offer
To watch the episode at the Mornington Peninsula CLICK HERE
Personal Invitation to join me at a Golf University Workshop / Tournament
If you love your golf and are committed to improving your game then I would love to personally invite you and your golfing friends to join me at one of our Golf University Workshops / Tournaments.
Our Golf University Workshops / Tournaments are held regularly at some of the great Golf Courses we have featured in the Golf Getaway shows.
I look forward to playing golf with you in person and having my golf experts helping you improve your game at the same time.
Until next episode
To the green in regulation!
Andrew “Mirror” McCombe