In this week’s episode of Golf Getaway I’m in the Mandurah and Peel region – in Western Australia – located 45 minutes south of Perth.
Boasting an astonishing aquatic playground and cosmopolitan lifestyle it’s no wonder Mandurah is one of the fastest growing tourist destinations in Australia.
In the next half an hour I’m going to:
- Play golf on some of the regions and some of Australia’s best golf courses.
- Get up close and personal with some of the local dolphins
- Play some more golf with an AFL and golfing giant.
- Find out why the region is so famous for its food and wine.
- Play even more golf with the Deputy Premier of Western Australia
To watch the episode at Mandurah Click on the link below this Special Offer
To watch the episode at the Golf Travel Special – Mandurah, Western Australia CLICK HERE
Personal Invitation to join me at a Golf University Workshop / Tournament
If you love your golf and are committed to improving your game then I would love to personally invite you and your golfing friends to join me at one of our Golf University Workshops / Tournaments.
Our Golf University Workshops / Tournaments are held regularly at some of the great Golf Courses we have featured in the Golf Getaway shows.
I look forward to playing golf with you in person and having my golf experts helping you improve your game at the same time.
Until next episode
To the green in regulation!
Andrew “Mirror” McCombe